THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
"Halestorm andPOP.com” Sweepstakes 2009 Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The “Halestorm andPOP.com” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") April 28, 2009 and ends 11:59 a.m. EST on May 15, 2009 ("Sweepstakes Period").
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and who had online access on or before April 28, 2009. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Atlantic Recording Corporation (“Sponsor”), andPOP.com and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: To enter, log on during the Sweepstakes Period to http://feature.atlrec.com/halestorm/ipod or participating promotional partner and fan sites (individually and collectively, the “Web Site”) and click on links to the “Halestorm and andPOP.com" Sweepstakes. Complete the Official Registration Form (registration is free). If you have received an invitation by email to participate in this Sweepstakes, open the invitation by clicking on the link, banner or URL located in the invitation. Complete the Official Registration Form. Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address.
All entries must be sent electronically by 11:59:59 pm EST on May 12, 2009 and received by 11:59:59 pm EST on May 13, 2009 (“End Date”). Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Entries, Registration Forms and referral forms become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) Grand Prizes will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received between April 28, 2009 and the End Date. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period. Drawings will be conducted by the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Ipod Shuffle preloaded with Halestorm’s new album. ARV: $60.00 No substitution, or transfer is permitted, except by Sponsor. Any and all taxes on a prize, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein, are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Prize will be awarded. If the prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the minor’s behalf to the winner’s parent or legal guardian who must sign all required releases.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Web Site or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor and/or corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES HTTP://WWW.ANDPOP.COM AND HTTP://WW.ATLANTICRECORDS.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State, in the County of New York.
9. Winner’s Name: For name of the winner,
send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 5/21/07 and received by
5/28/07 to: Atlantic Recording Corporation, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York,
10. Removal From Future Sweepstakes Mailings: To have your name and email address removed from Sponsor's future sweepstakes mailings, please mail your request to Atlantic Recording Corporation, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104.
Sponsored by: Atlantic Recording Corporation, 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104.
© 2009. Atlantic Recording Corporation. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.